No products in the cart.
In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website www.pogo-gallery.com (referred to as: „we”, „us”, „our”, „Pogo Gallery”).
Pogo Gallery is an art gallery, incorporated in Romania, registration no. J23/3085/13.05.2022, telephone +40 722 590 783, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org contact address: 69E, ap 8, Maracineni street, Bragadiru, Ilfov County, Romania.
Pogo Gallery respects your right to protection of personal data. We will process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ( “General Data Protection Regulation” or “RGPD” ) and any other applicable legislation in Romania.
PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES & WHY WE USE IT
1. Account validation (identification purpose) – creating and validating an account on www.pogo-gallery.com and providing features of the services to the data subject (provide support, maintenance, provide feedback to data subject’s questions, operation of the website). The collection of personal data will be done through our website, following the indicated steps for the creation of the account.
2. Newsletter (marketing purpose) – if you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter (a so-called double opt-in). Further data for receiving our newsletter is not collected or only on a voluntary basis.
3. Cookies (site efficiency & marketing purposes) – our website uses so-called cookies. These are data packets that are exchanged between the server of our website and the visitor’s browser. They are stored by the respective devices used (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when the website is visited. Thus, cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used. In particular, they do not contain viruses or other malware. In the cookies, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific terminal device used. We can therefore in no way obtain direct knowledge of the identity of the visitor(s) to the website. Nevertheless, cookies make it possible to recognize your computer/IP-address and collect information about the pages and functions you visit. You can always delete cookies from your computer by disabling cookies in your browser. The cookies on our website will be activated following your explicit and prior consent. You may activate only certain cookies and withdraw your prior consent regarding the activation of certain cookies (optional cookies). Pogo Gallery has the legal right to store cookies on devices, if it is strictly necessary for the operation of the website. For all other types of cookies, the user’s permission is required. You can manage your cookies preferences here (link).
4. Shopping online & delivery (commercial purpose: invoicing, delivery, a.s.o.) – for you to place an order with www.pogo-gallery.com, we need the following information: name, address, phone number, billing data and e-mail address. Your name and address will show on a label of your package with your order. The information regarding your credit/ debit card will be used exclusively by our online payments service provider: …….
5. Visiting our website (no data processing) – simply accessing www.pogo-gallery.com, does NOT lead to the processing of personal data by us, but some personal data can be obtained, automatically (IP address, location, type of device used, time and date of access, a.s.o.). The collected and processed personal data is willingly provided by you or third parties, who have your prior consent.
6. Social-media (marketing purpose) – we receive information about you from third parties, such as Meta or Google. The types of information depend on your settings on these platforms and these cases will apply their privacy.
Access to your personal data
The owners of Pogo Gallery, online payment service provider, MailChimp in order to send our newsletters, financial services provider. Any public institution making a formal and justified request in this respect.
Personal data retainment period
Personal information registered with Pogo Gallery is kept until we receive your requests for deletion of certain information. We will take action on these requests, subject to maintaining certain information in cases where the applicable law or our legitimate interests require.
As registered with Pogo Gallery, you always have the right to object to the registration. You also have the right to inspect the information recorded about you. You have the right to, upon request, be informed which information we have registered of you and take exception to a registration according to the personal data protection act. If the information is wrong, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to have the information corrected or deleted.
If you want more information or wish to change your personal data, you are welcome to contact us. You can either write us at our address:
69E, ap 8, Maracineni street, Bragadiru, Ilfov County, Romania or via phone +40 722590783 or e-mail: email@example.com.